Please note The Bookkeeper / Client Services position, we are currently not recruiting and expression of interest only… however, building our networks is important to us, and encourage you to submit your current Covering Letter and CV in case there’s ever a new role that fits your experience or expertise.
ABOUT TASHLY CONSULTING
Tashly Consulting is a premium bookkeeping firm, with a customer-centric focus, providing the highest quality Xero bookkeeping, support, and software training.
Our Award-Winning business loves to empower small businesses around their finances through timely, accurate, and efficient bookkeeping solutions, training, and support. We are a paperless, cloud-based business working with Xero and DEXT (formerly known as Receipt Bank).
Institute of Public Accountant, Practice of Year, 2020 National Winner, Xero & DEXT Gold Partner. Tashly Consulting has been operating successfully for 20+ years, is located in the quiet, yet prestigious suburb of Vale Park, South Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you looking to further your career and become a bookkeeping industry expert? An exciting opportunity exists with Tashly Consulting.
Discover what we are looking for below, Join our Award-Winning team, and earn the title to become our next “Xero Bookkeeping Champion”
- Working in a close-knit team, managing the retention and development of an existing portfolio of clients, and securing new business opportunities
- Regular multiple-client bookkeeping and reconciliations
- Complex payroll processing
- Preparation of BAS, Payroll Tax, and other compliance
- Preparation of financial reports and budgets
- Communication and liaison with multiple clients
- Effective time and priority management to meet deadlines
- Specialising in Xero Accounting Software, DEXT (formerly known as Receipt Bank), Office365, Karbon, and other online platforms
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Cert IV in Bookkeeping or Accounting
- 4 to 5 years experience in the bookkeeping industry
- Demonstrated experience with Xero payroll
- Ability to work on a portfolio of multiple client bookkeeping files
- An interest in technology and automation to achieve efficiency
The successful candidate/s will need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised, reliable, honest, adaptable, have a keen eye for detail, and be able to follow and create client procedures.
Strong communication skills, working efficiently and the ability to problem-solve are essential, always going above and beyond the call of duty. Showing initiative and being proactive are highly sought after with a strong ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
The right team members for this position will always willing to go the extra mile – turning the ordinary into something “extra”ordinary.
Part-time (up to 30 hours p/w – negotiable)
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Attractive remuneration
- Opportunity for growth, advancement, and incentives
- Ongoing professional development is encouraged and supported
- Weekly “Team Huddle” and “Innovation Hour”
- Regular celebrations for significant milestones
- Quality Espresso Coffee
- Located in Vale Park, in a modern, comfortable work environment
- Central location, close to public transport
- Ample, untimed street parking
- Zen Standing Desks, Latest Apple iMac & Cloud Software
DO WE STILL HAVE YOUR ATTENTION? DO YOU THINK, YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN AN AWARD-WINNING BOOKKEEPING FIRM?
To apply simply submit your CV + covering letter via our form below. Tell us what Super Powers you possess, detailing why you will be successful in these positions and how you will earn the title to become our next “Xero Bookkeeping Champion” – Alternatively apply via SEEK – click here
Contact us for a Full Job Description.
All applicants will be treated as strictly confidential. Please note shortlisted candidates only will be contacted.
A friendly reminder, that this is not an Accounting Role/Position!