Tashly Consulting – Adelaide’s Finest Bookkeeping Firm:
For over two decades, Tashly Consulting has been a leading bookkeeping firm in South Australia. Our passion lies in empowering small businesses with timely, accurate, and efficient bookkeeping solutions, along with comprehensive Xero training and technical support.
As a paperless, cloud-based company, we leverage cutting-edge technology by working with industry-leading platforms like Xero and Dext.
Our dedication to excellence has been recognised by prestigious institutions, and we are honoured to be named the Institute of Public Accountant, Practice of the Year, 2020 State & National Winner, as well as being recognised as a Xero & DEXT Gold Partner.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity exists with Tashly Consulting for a Full-time Accounts / Senior Bookkeeper.
Discover what we are looking for below, Join our Award-Winning team, and earn the title to become our next “Xero Bookkeeping Champion”
- Advanced payroll processing
- Preparation of BAS, payroll tax, and other compliance
- Preparation of financial reports and budgets
- Accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Communication with clients, team and key stakeholders
- Supervision and provide support for junior accounts clerks
- Working in a close-knit team
- Management of internal filing systems
- Effective time and priority management to meet deadlines
- Providing support to Managing Director
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The following skills and experience will be desirable:
- Cert IV in Bookkeeping or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 5+ Years experience (recent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- “Can do” attitude
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- A friendly and approachable disposition
- An interest in technology and automation to achieve efficiency
- Xero Accounting Software
- DEXT (formerly known as Receipt Bank)
- Microsoft Office365 Suite
- Trello, Slack and other online platforms
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised, reliable, honest, and adaptable. A keen eye for detail and the ability to follow and create client procedures are essential. Strong communication skills and efficient work habits, coupled with excellent problem-solving abilities, are a must, and the candidate should always strive to go above and beyond the call of duty. Showing initiative and being proactive are highly sought-after qualities, along with a strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
The right team members for this position will always be willing to “Go the Extra Mile” – turning the “Ordinary” into something “Extra-Ordinary”
Full-time, situated in Walkerville, South Australia and is not being offered as a remote working position.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Remuneration negotiable based on skills & experience
- Opportunity for growth, advancement, and incentives
- Ongoing professional development is encouraged and supported
- Weekly “Team Huddle” and “Innovation Hour”
- Regular celebrations for significant milestones
- Quality Espresso Coffee
- Located in central Walkerville, in a modern, comfortable work environment
- Central location, close to public transport and shopping precinct
- Ample, untimed off-street parking nearby
- Latest Apple iMac & Cloud Software
DO WE STILL HAVE YOUR ATTENTION? DO YOU THINK, YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN AN AWARD-WINNING BOOKKEEPING FIRM?
Visit Seek.com.au to apply today! Tell us what Super Powers you possess, detailing why you will be successful in these positions and how you will earn the title to become our next “Xero Bookkeeping Champion”
Contact us for a Full Job Description.
All applicants will be treated as strictly confidential.
Please note, this role is Full-time situated at our modern office in Walkerville, South Australia and is not being offered as a remote working position.