ABOUT TASHLY CONSULTING
Tashly Consulting is a premium bookkeeping firm, with a customer-centric focus, providing the highest quality Xero bookkeeping, support, and software training.
Our Award-Winning business loves to empower small businesses around their finances through timely, accurate, and efficient bookkeeping solutions, training, and support. We are a paperless, cloud-based business working with Xero and DEXT (formerly known as Receipt Bank).
Institute of Public Accountant, Practice of Year, 2020 National Winner, Xero & DEXT Gold Partner. Tashly Consulting has been operating successfully for 20+ years, is located in the quiet, yet prestigious suburb of Vale Park, South Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeping Manager to join our Award-Winning team.
The Bookkeeping Manager will be responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the business as an entirety. The role requires a strong understanding of the business principles and staff management and is responsible for providing support and leadership to the team to ensure the highest quality standards are met.
The successful candidate will be responsible for engaging with key clients by building and preserving trusting relationships. You will be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems, to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
As part of this position you will also be responsible for the ongoing bookkeeping, payroll, BAS, and reporting for a portfolio of key clients, as well as overseeing the production of day-to-day workflow for the team.
Attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to maintaining the core values of the business are essential. You will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, well-organised, reliable, honest, adaptable and always be willing to go the extra mile – turning the ordinary into something “extra”ordinary!
Discover what we are looking for below…
Position on offer:
- Managing a team of bookkeepers
- Managing workflow and client deadlines
- Client onboarding, off-boarding, and retention
- Full-time (38 hours p/w)
Key responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Working in and managing a close-knit team
- Regular multiple client bookkeeping and reconciliations
- Regular communication and liaison with clients
- Effective time and priority management to meet deadlines
- Xero payroll processing
- Preparation of BAS, payroll tax, and other compliance
- Preparation of financial reports and budgets
Skills and experience:
- Ideally, 5+ years experience in the bookkeeping industry
- Managing multiple client files
- Experience managing a team / staff
- Excellent customer relations management skills
- Xero accounting software
- Experienced Xero payroll guru, with a strong knowledge of legislative requirements
- Experienced BAS preparation and lodgement
- Cert IV in Bookkeeping or other relevant qualifications (desirable)
- DEXT (formerly known as Receipt Bank)
- Office365, Karbon, and other online platforms
- An interest in technology and automation to achieve efficiency
Benefits and perks:
- Attractive remuneration
- Opportunity for growth, advancement, and incentives
- Ongoing professional development is encouraged and supported
- Weekly “Team Huddle” and “Innovation Hour”
- Regular celebrations for significant milestones
- Quality espresso coffee
- Modern, comfortable work environment
- Central location, close to public transport
- Ample, untimed street parking
- Latest Apple iMac and cloud software
DO WE STILL HAVE YOUR ATTENTION? DO YOU THINK, YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN AN AWARD-WINNING BOOKEEPING FIRM?
To apply simply submit your CV + covering letter via our form below. Tell us what Super Powers you possess, detailing why you will be successful in this position to become our new “Xero Bookkeeping Manager”
Contact us for a Full Job Description.
All applicants will be treated as strictly confidential. Please note shortlisted candidates only will be contacted.
A friendly reminder, that this is not an Accounting Role/Position!