XERO Interactive Workshop – presented by Tashly Consulting
Learn how to become a Xero Hero!
The Xero Interactive Workshop is a 1-day hands-on course led by a CPA qualified Certified Xero Adviser that will provide participants with a broad exposure to the various facets of the Xero accounting package, and provide practical examples utilising the various features of the software.
The Xero Interactive Workshop is suitable for either business owners, employees working in the accounts/bookkeeping function in business or by bookkeeping or accounting professionals looking to grasp a better understanding of how the Xero software works in a practical sense.
When: Wednesday 28th September 2016
Where: Campbelltown Library, 171 Montacute Road, Campbelltown, South Australia.
Time: 9:30am to 4:30pm
Cost: $399 inc GST
Includes: tea, coffee & refreshments during morning and afternoon tea breaks, a light lunch will be provided, either platter style or sandwiches. If you have any particular dietary requirements we should be aware of, please advise on the registration form.
Free Parking: 2 hours street parking (Anderson Ct), 4 hours parking (Library carpark), All day parking available Campbelltown Council Chambers carpark. (opposite side of Montacute Road)
Topics covered include: (working with real-life examples)
• organisational & financial settings;
• customising your dashboard;
• user management;
• chart of accounts;
• contacts management
• sales processing & invoice settings
• bank feeds & reconciliations
• reporting including activity statements
^ Xero Interactive Workshop FAQs (Full details – click on the “Register Me” button above):
– Refund Policy: Please choose carefully before purchasing your training session ticket as tickets fees are generally non-refundable.
– Ticket prices are inclusive of GST.
– Purchased tickets are non-refundable however a substitute attendee may attend in place of the registrant provided Tashly Consulting is advised in writing at least 48 hours prior to the allotted time. (email@example.com)
– No free tickets apply to this event.
– Limited to 15 attendees.
– Special Dietary Requirements: Please advise.
– Participants will need to have their own username & password to access Xero. (created prior to the event)
If you have any further queries or questions, please contact Natasha Sampson-Ly of Tashly Consulting by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on mobile +61 413 631 909