Are you new to business and not sure where to start?
Do you need help getting your bookkeeping system started and require training Xero Cloud Accounting software?
Or perhaps you have been in business a while but would like to train up a Xero skilled staff member to look after your bookkeeping? We can help
We offer several different full and half day Xero interactive training courses, which provide participants with a broad exposure to the various facets of the Xero accounting package, and practical examples utilising the various features of the software, for example Sales, Invoicing, Purchase, Reconciliation, Activity Statements, Payroll, Adding Employees and more…
Why choose us…?
• Walk away equipped with skills to apply Xero in your workplace or business
• Interactive and “hands-on” with a max class of 5 students
• Relaxed and friendly environment + free Jelly Beans
• Practical training using real life scenarios
• All Interactive training courses are led by CPA qualified, Certified Xero Adviser – with over 20 years bookkeeping experience
• Local post-course support via telephone or face to face
• Proudly based in Adelaide, South Australia