Bookings for Ad-hoc consulting with Tash are now open!
Support and Consulting
Do you have “quick questions”? or need “help” with Xero accounting software?
Talk to Tash via telephone, online via Zoom, or face to face (@Walkerville, South Australia)
Our Adhoc Support and Consulting is perfect when:
- You are a proactive business owner who is comfortable doing your own bookkeeping?
- Perhaps you have a bookkeeper working with you in your business already, but what you really need is someone to call to provide support on any particular queries or issues?
- Perhaps you have an issue that arises from time to time and it would be great to be able to call one someone to provide assistance and fix the issue?
- You are starting out and want someone to set up a new bookkeeping system for you or migrate your financial information from one accounting system to another?
We offer an Adhoc Xero consultancy service for business as well as packages for the initial set up of Xero files including Xero Startup – ideal for New Business or our Xero Migration – if you are wanting to make the switch from MYOB accounting software to Xero.
Ready to get support..?
Click on the buttons below to Book online today, please reach out if you have any questions or require more information.
face to face* – see FAQs
Adhoc Consulting face to face with Tash, please note our COVID-19 policy below
COVID-19 – We care about your health & safe
As always, we are committed to the health and wellbeing of our clients, team members and our community.
We have also put in place a controlled and safe environment for our customers and team members to ensure social distancing and hygiene measures continue to be strictly followed.
We kindly ask that you follow the instructions of our team and signage when you visit our practice. Please advise us if you are feeling unwell. We can reschedule your face2face appointment – alternatively, we can conduct your scheduled appointment via Zoom meeting online.
Hygiene and safe working practices
• Hand sanitiser available for our customers
• Surface cleaning – frequent cleaning is being undertaken by our team ensuring all contact surfaces are cleaned regularly
• Practising physical distancing of 1.5 metres between customers and team members, with clear signage throughout our practice
Please note we are located on the first floor which is accessible by stairs only. There is no elevator or escalator access. If you have any mobility issues, we request you contact our office to discuss alternative arrangements for any appointments
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns regarding our COVID Safe Policy.