Our Xero training is perfect when:
- You are new to business and not sure where to start
- You need help getting your bookkeeping system started and require training with Xero
- You have been in business a while but would like to train up a Xero skilled staff member to look after your bookkeeping
We offer a range of training packages based on how much time you would like to spend in a training session and how in-depth you would like the software training to be.We offer training on an individual 1:1 basis or with small groups of up to 3 people. These sessions are tailored to specifically cover the areas of the software relevant to your business.Talk to us today to outline the specific areas you would like our training to cover.
Ready to become a Xero Hero or Receipt Bank Expert…? Scroll down to book your Xero or Receipt Bank training online now. Training is available online via Zoom or face to face^. Please read our FAQs, then “Get in Touch” with us to discuss a Xero training course tailored to your specific requirements. Please reach out if you have any questions or require more information.
- Do I need to bring a Laptop?
We will have a computer set up to undertake the training. However, you are welcome to bring along your own laptop if you would like to access your file during the training, or you are welcome to login to your file on our system.
- Do I need to have a Xero software subscription?
The training will be conducted in a Xero Demo file so there is no requirement to have your own subscription. However, we can provide training using your Xero file if you’d like.
- Do I need to bring a Mobile Internet device?
You are able to access the internet via our Wi-Fi. However, you are welcome to bring your own access if you’d prefer.
- Do I need to bring a Pen & Paper?
We will have a pen and paper available for your session. However, you are welcome to bring your own.
- Will I be provided with a workbook or notes?
As all the training is customised in each session, there is no prep-prepared workbook or session notes provided. However, you are welcome to make as many notes of your own throughout the session.
- What happens after the training?
We do offer a fee-for-service Xero Consultancy support service for anyone needing any further assistance after the training.
- Where is the training conducted?
All face-to-face training is conducted at our Vale Park office (or online via Zoom if that option is selected on booking). However, if you require training to be delivered elsewhere, please contact our team to discuss your needs.
- How many people can come to the training?
The training sessions available are for up to two people from the same business. If you require further participants to attend, please contact our friendly team to discuss your options.
Ready to become a Xero Hero or Receipt Bank Expert…? click on the button “Train Me” to Book your Xero or Receipt Bank Training online now – we offer training online via Zoom or face2face*, alternative click on the button “Learn More” to discover and compare our most popular Xero training courses. Please reach out if you have any questions or require more information.
COVID-19 – We care about your health & safe
As always, we are committed to the health and wellbeing of our clients, team members and our community.
We have also put in place a controlled and safe environment for our customers and team members to ensuring social distancing and hygiene measures continue to be strictly followed.
We kindly ask that you follow the instructions of our team and signage when you visit our practice. Please advise us if you are feeling unwell. We can reschedule your face2face appointment – alternatively, we can conduct your scheduled appointment via Zoom meeting online.
Hygiene and safe working practices
• Hand sanitiser available for our customers
• Surface cleaning – frequent cleaning is being undertaken by our team ensuring all contact surfaces are cleaned regularly
• Practising physical distancing of 1.5 metres between customers and team members, with clear signage throughout our practice
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns regarding our COVID Safe Policy.